Cowboy Fall Festival
Come on down to the Stanley Arena October 7-8, 2023 for A Cowboy Fall Festival!
FREE admission for wagon rides Sat 12 -3, kids games and activities! Food Trucks and Vendors
Ranch Rodeo at 4pm Oct 7, stay after the event for a live band and party in the dirt! tickets are $10 for Ranch rodeo and band.
Kids Showdeo at 10am Oct 8 - $10 entry fee per event.
Live Music - Mendhal Crossing. From 7pm to 12pm
5 events total. Enter all 5 to be eligible for the buckle prizes.
Vendors - Click The Button Below To Print & Fill Out The Vendor Contract
Cowboy Fall Festival Ranch Rodeo Teams Entry Form
Stanley Fair Building
Saturday October 7th, 2023
Check-in: 12pm - 2:30pm
Team Captain Meeting: 2:30pm
- Buckles to winners
- $1000 added to the payout pot for winners!
- Limit 10 teams
- Entry Fee $200 per team (100% Payback)
- Entry Fee MUST BE paid in full to be considered entered
- Entries will be taken on a first come, first serve basis
- All team members are welcome to the Rules and Information meeting at 2:30pm but the Team Captain MUST be present. This meeting will be held in the arena.
- Each team member MUST sign a Waiver Form during Check-in the day of the Ranch Rodeo.
- It is the responsibility of the teams and team members to be familiar with all the rules for the Cowboy Fall Festival Ranch Rodeo prior to each event.
- The Ranch Rodeo Rules are available online at: northdakotaequine.com
- Entries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org , mailed to North Dakota Equine Association P.O. Box 1510, Stanley, ND 58784. Team fees can be mailed with Entry form or paid by PayPal email@example.com (Friends and Family)
Cowboy Fall Festival Youth ShowDeO
Stanley Fair Building
October 8th, 2023 10:00am
Mail forms and payment to:
Goat Tying North Dakota Equine Association
Barrels c/o Ashley Murphy
Pole Bending Po Box 1510
Keyhole Stanley, ND 58784
Pay With PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org (Friends & Family)
- All Around Buckles will be paid to the Top point earner in each age group excluding ages 0-5. All 0-5 will receive a prize. In order to be in the running for the All Around Buckle you need to participate in all events. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 in each event/age group.
- Office opens at 9:00am. All fees must be paid in order to compete.
- Age as of date of event